Monday 21 January 2013

Being Me

Treasures In The Garden

 

When you need something to believe in

start by believing in YOURSELF: 

                                                      soulwritings

 

I love the exciting life I lead ,
 I love my warm loving heart,, I really care about my body.
 I love my home and where I live,
I love my inquiring mind
I love my little idiosyncrasies,
        I love my weird sense of humour,
I love my my hazel eyes, I love my Family.
I love to be inspiring and I love to be inspiration to others,
I love being vibrant and enthused, I love thinking deep thoughts,
 I love to sleep, I love to drink cold water,
 I love to sing, I love to laugh,
I love to create exciting things, I love my beautiful soul.
I REALLY LOVE ME
and the "me" who is really me!
                                                                                                                         pure truth  

Promote the things that you love in life,
 NOT the things you dislike!
                                                                 soul writings 
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment