Sunday 24 March 2013

Finding God everywhere

Treasures In The Garden

From Singapore



God In You...









I looked for God in the


clouds on high,


where angels dance


in the far off sky.


I searched above


on the wings of a prayer,


but still I didn't


find him there.


But then I turned and....


  ....saw Him every place,


in every act of kindness,


and on every smiling face.


I found Him in


my child so fair,


and in each smile


that says to me "I care."


I found Him in


each gifted hand,


and in every caring heart


that understands.


I found Him in the


humble .

I found him in the wise,


and I found Him in


my true love's eyes.


For far below the sky of blue,


He lives in every heart


that's kind and true,


and so, of course, my dear friends and family....


....I found God in you.
                                          passionup page. com

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment