Thursday 30 August 2012

Responsible for my own blessings


The chinese jade plant near the front door. Feng shui
 says: have a a round leaf chinese plant near you front
 house entrance and it ensures good luck will surround you.
 This one is very old. We have carried it wherever we have
 lived - just repotting it as it has grown bigger.


From My Garden

No person, place, or thing has any power over me.
I am the only thinker in my mind.

I am responsible for my own happiness.


Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
 I have 100% of my life left to live.

Today I am feeling a bit down. So I am reminding myself of all the good things in my life - the blessings I spoke of yesterday:

This morning there has been rain to water my garden.
 Sunshine has now arrived to cheer my spirits.
I have good health.
I have a nice home.
 I am happy in the moment.
I have a family who have grown into good, successful human beings.
 I love my family.
 I have 6 gorgeous grand dughters.
 Sarah loves me. She does that unconditionally.
 My cat and dogs also love me unconditionally, as I do them.
I have a job I love to go to.
 I have a comfortable bed.
I have good healthy food to eat.
 I have lots of interests to keep me busy.

I am counting my blessings and not my sorrows. C
                          Many of my power thoughts are inspired by Louise Hay                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment