Sunday 4 November 2012

Journal Jottings



FAMILY


I want to have more contact with my family. I want our family to realise they have parents. I want to see more of my family. We are in the downhill run of our life and I want to be remembered with love.
We will still live in Nanango The peace that is there makes life worth living- not rushing through life, through each day without remembering what happened. Live every moment- not just exist. Not sitting around , not being lazy, not vegging- getting lots done
 We already have pets- lots of work but good company, and give unconditional love It's better when we go on holidays in the van and they can go with us.
 This time next year I will be close to retirement.
 I will be seeing more of my family.
 I will do more travelling
 make things for my grandchildren
loving life in general
enjoying relaxation.
 I am going to phone my children once a week
 my goal is to gain courage to do it- put aside a time each night to ring one family. DO IT. (Thursday is out because I go to art class, which I enjoy)
At this present moment I am working towards retirement.
my goal is to be ready, not to suddenly get there and find I have nothing in place to fill the void where work used to be.
I will get courage to phone my family every week. COURAGE! COURAGE! COURAGE!
I will LIKE using the phone
 It can be user friendly COURAGE!COURAGE! COURAGE!
 I LOVE my Family.
 I am proud of their achievements
 I like who I am
I am proud of my Achievements!

Whatever you can do, or dream, you can begin it.
Boldness has genius power and magic in it. Goethe

05/11/12
What's happened since then
I have semi retired
 I have a part time job to be with children to ward of lonliness
 I do get to travel
 I have been to see my children on a number of occasions.
 I still have not conquered my telephone phobia.
 I have gained a driving Phobia.
 I keep busy.
Most of the time I enjoy life. I don't attend art classes any more. Have to find another art class.

No comments:

Post a Comment