Monday 5 November 2012

More Musing and Meandering (Journal) 11/09/08

 

HEALTH

 

This time next year I want to be fitter and healthier than I am right now. To achieve this is to feel empowered, energetic,more motivated,get more done,fit more into my life.That sounds GREAT!
I will need to walk, garden,work, relax,eat more fresh food,drink more water,enjoy,sleep, have fun,draw,paint,eat less spicy food,eat less carbohydrates, think healthy,
 I will ask God to help me, and call on my Guardian Angel to guide me, to read up on healthy living,research the best foods to to give me the healthiest edge, think positively,find the good in every thing and every one,stop complaining, problem solve instead of finding fault,begin each day with happiness and smile,encourage and praise myself and others for a job well done!
My GOAL for next year :
To enjoy the rest of my life.
In order to achieve that goal I need to look at being fitter. I keep very well for a person of my age. I think that being tired is an emotional thing. When things are going okay I'm bubbly and  pain free. As soon as a challenge arises and keeps on keeping on, I get tired, I need to GET OVER IT, PROBLEM SOLVE,LOOK TOWARDS THE OUTCOME I WANT, Think POSITIVE. Don't allow myself to be dragged down by NEGATIVITY- my own and others!
BE POSITIVE
THINK POSITIVE!
ACT POSITIVE!
WAKE POSITIVE!
STAY POSITIVE!
ENCOURAGE AND PRAISE MYSELF AND OTHERS ON A JOB WELL DONE!

Since Then:

I exercise most days
 I blog to keep positve
 I have been on a Flat Belly diet and lost 10kg in weight
I pray most days
 I garden,
 I craft, 
I write to remind myself of the good in every day.
I eat fresh food from my garden. I eat very little meat and bread 


Finish each day and be done with it.
You have done what you could do.
Some blunders and absurdities have
crept in; forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it
serenely and with too high a spirit to be
encumbered with your old nonsense. Emerson    

No comments:

Post a Comment