Friday 13 July 2012

Finding God

Tiny birdseye chillies always make a
lovely display. I use so few of them and
 the bush is always full.

              From My Garden 

                  Each time that I give love sincerely and
unselfishly, I give God, because.... God is love.

This is the first day of the rest of my life.
I still have 100% of the rest of my life to live.





I see God in the love I have for my family.
I see the goodness and kindness in people as the
God part of humankind.
 But most of all I find God in the pure innocence of a small child, and the trust and love
 they have in their parents.
It would be so good to be able to be childlike and trusting in love as little children are,
instead of growing up to be so mistrusting of everybody and everything.

If I am going to participate in the game of life, I will need to appreciate each precious moment that I have here on earth..... join me. C..

No comments:

Post a Comment