Monday 16 April 2012

Another Day

Hello, Great world!
Another wonderful day!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Life is very simple.
What I give out comes back to me
Today I choose to give love.

Today began with an early visit to the dentist. Now you would think that wasn't so good. But my my dentist is young which is nice to start off with. And he is very kind. He explains all the procedures that wil follow. He makes me feel comfortable and I feel cared for. Yes, the needle hurt. But that was for only a short while. My mouth became numb, and my filling was done very quickly, and it was all over and I was out of there in 20 minutes.

I realised last night that It is my Grand daughter's birthday on Tuesday - a very special birthday, 13years old, a teenager- and I hadn't bought her a birthday present for this very special day. So I quickly raced out and got her earings and studs at the jewellers. The man there was so kind. He helped me sort out how much money I would need to send for ear piercing, wrapped the gift in gift wrapping, gave me an envelope to send the present in, gave me seniors discount and was thoroughly pleasant and obliging. I went to the postoffice to send my gift. I couldn't send it express in the packet the jeweller gave me and had to send my tiny parcel in a huge bag. I am praying that my darling grand daughter will get her gift in Melbourne tomorrow.

And then my cousins arrived. Well, we have done nothing but chatter since then. We've been out to dinner at the RSL in our nearby big town to celebrate Judy's birthday which is also tomorrow. And would you believe... it is my sister's 48th wedding anniversary  tomorrow as well.  So it will be a very special day all round.

We didn't watch TV tonight. We were too busy chatting.

What was good today?
Having my dentist fit me in to have my tooth fixed, getting my grand daughter's gift bought and away, having my cousins visit.

What I was grateful for today
Having my tooth filled with very little drama, and the very nice man at the jewellers who was so helpful and kind.

God in my life
All the good  and positive things that happened to me today, lovely weather, prayer.

And so another day is going to end, hopefully with peace and goodwill becoming a reality all
 round the world, with everybody having a good night's rest. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me

Good night! C.

No comments:

Post a Comment