Sunday 22 April 2012

Back home

Since we,ve been back home there has been very little sunshine. I need sunshine to brighten up my day and my outlook. It will brighten if we get some rain. Rain to water my garden is always a positive outcome.

My heart is open. I speak with loving words.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

 We have made a bag for our first aid  items for when we travel.  I am trying to have things as light as possible. We have to take medication and vitamins, and all the bits and pieces for our camera and computer, as well as our clothes. I am a heavy packer with clothes and shoes. It's hard to be sensible with packing when things will be so different from being at home and if I need something it won't look like what I would get at home- may not even be called the same thing. That happens here in other states in Australia, So I can imagine what it will be like in a foreign country. That's the kind of stuff that makes me homrsick and  we will be gone for such a long time.

 I am excited about seeing new places, especially Holland where our beautiful daughter- in law was born, making our grand children part dutch as well as Australian. On our side of the family our grand children are 6th generation Australian and on their Mother's side they are first generation. What a rich heritage they have. Mine is very rich too thanks to my cousin's research. How grateful I am to my cousin's efforts to give us this wonderful proud knowledge.

The fog has gone and the sun has come out. What a difference the light has given to the day.

 husband's work shorts wrote lots of letters, letters, posted my letters, started a chain scarf I found instructions for in the new BHG magazine { I can use up some of my wool leftover from other knitting projects), watched" Marley and Me", a movie starring Jennifer Aniston, which  I enjoyed. So now I feel I had a positive day with all those projects completed.

 So on to having the rest of my day continue in a positive vein. Hoping that everybody else has a positive and peaceful, loved filled day too. C

No comments:

Post a Comment