Saturday 14 April 2012

At Week's End

Hello, World!
 Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

I am grateful for being alive today. It is a joy and pleasure to live another wonderful day.

Well, it's been another very good day.
The weather has been overcast and we've had some rain. But it hasn't prevented anything from happening. Even the local show is still in progress. Lots of cars still there. So the spirits of the show goers haven't been dampened.

 Our workout at gym was a huge success. I improved on my last performance there. So that's something to be delighted with. Sarah joined up with a gym membership. She has lost a bit of weight. So here's hoping that will continue for her. Our only disappointment for the day was that the shoe shop wasn't open to get Sarah new runners, but we can fit that in later in the week.

 We got all our projects for the day finished. The first one was the gym workout. The second was to mow the grass at the garage... all done and dusted. A really great mow. The third one was to iron all the clothes in the ironing basket. Got that done too and watched the movie"Gosford Park" at the same time. How's that for 'killing two birds with one stone'? Or is that being multi-tasked! And the fourth one was to attend a combined Church Parish meeting- Nanango and Kingaroy Parishes. That was pretty successful too. Good part was seeing old friends and meeting new people.

At the end of my day I watched" New Tricks" on TV. Some fuddy duddy old fogies who solve cold cases
 I am reading "Blood Orchids" by  Toby Neal on my E -Reader
It's a murder mystery set in Hawaii
What was good today?
My session at the gym, and getting all my planned projects completed

What I am grateful for today
That I remained positive for the most part

God in my life
Good health, happy in the moment, varied day, PPC meeting, Prayer

And now to bed to continue to read my book and to have a good night's sleep.
God bless this wonderful world. Please send peace to all countries in the world. C





No comments:

Post a Comment