Thursday 12 April 2012

Today

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
I want to begin my day with wth a happy outlook.   
So when I awake I want to have positive thoughts that will set me up to enjoy my entire day regardless of the night I have experienced beforehand.

  I only want to look at the good aspects  of what has occured for me throughout the day just passed. I envisage that the content and presentation of my blog will change as my attitude becomes more positive.

I want to look at :
What I watched on TV today
What I read
What was good today?
What I was grateful for today
God in my life.
An affirmation pertaining today.
The special things that have moved or inspired me today.
The inspiring people in my life
Sometimes even inspiring words
Feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment