Sunday 15 April 2012

A new week begins

Good Morning, Sunshine!
What a difference the bright shining sun makes to one's outlook - positive begins to look and feel differently. The same goes for a smile- not only does it light up a face, it lights up hearts too.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life!

I close my eyes, think positive thoughts, and breathe goodness in and out.

This morning was so pleasant. We had rain again last night. And when I awoke the birds were screeching loudly with joy of a new day , sunshine and - (lorikeets, and honeyeaters) scoring their hit of nectar from the native trees that grow all around us. And awakening joy in my heart  with their happy sounds.

Today we had Sunday Mass, the 2nd Sunday after Easter. The gospel was about good old doubting Thomas. He wasn't believing without seeing. Everybody knows about doubting Thomas. Many of us know a doubting Thomas. Doubt no more my friends: being positive is going to make our lives light up like sunshine and beautiful smiles.

I am also reading "You Can Create an exceptional life", by Louise Hay and Cheryl Richardson. I do this whenever I stop for a cuppa or a meal. Today I found some really inspiring words that I want to share. I'm sure those ladies won't mind if I share their inspirational vocabulary. I love words especially inspiring ones.
Simplicity- focusing on small and manageable steps instead of making things complicated
Optimism - placing attention and energy on solutions rather than sweating out problems
Patience - Experiencing the journey fully and conciously rather than rushing  to achieve the end result
Trust - Learn to trust life. Perceive the perfection and opportuinity for growth in everything we experience.
Growth - See our life as a classroom where we use our experiences as reason for change and self realisation
Service - Honing in more on how to help others in need, rather than focus in on our own search for success
Action - Committing to being there and walking through the doors of opportuinity that open for us in the Journey of life
Faith - Be willing to take a risk and move forward without knowing the end result
MAGNETISM - Develop and tap into the ability to attract what we need by placing and keeping ourselves in the right state of mind
.
 I can do that! 

Tonight I watched "Dancing with the stars" Pretty good for the first night/

What was good today?
The sunshine and bird song


What I was grateful for today
The rain held off for our 4 mows today

God in my life
Attending Mass this morning, Joyful hymns, taking Eucharist,

Reading my son's blog today about leaving his family to go back to work in another city. I could tell he was going to miss them.  I miss my family. They are all grown up with families of their own. I have the memories of how much fun it was. Memories help me to be positive and be happy in the moment.
And so to the end of another good day. Peace be with you. May God wrap you in His love. C

No comments:

Post a Comment