Monday 30 April 2012

Hello Sunshine!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life

I am always presented with wonderful, new opportunities.

Today started out with loads of sunshine. What a brilliant way to start the day. Sunshine makes me feel energetic, enthusiastic, motivated. As the day moved on it became cooler and overcast.

Today was a work day for me. I had 12 children to look after, after school. We were involved with computer games, dress ups, Mother's day craft, and starwars characters, Wow! The time simply flew. Before I knew where we were, parents were collecting children and i only had to clean up and go home.

And now I'm in the midst of cooking dinner-  Pork and ginger stirfry and rice.

I wish you peace and joy and happiness. C

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely pair of small ladies in your garden

    ReplyDelete