Tuesday 24 April 2012

Positive Day

And hello, on this great Tuesday!
Once again, today is the first day of the rest of my life!

And I am being positive and productive in today's journey through my life.

I let go of all negativity that rests in my body and mind.

Well what a productive day.
I did more than I planned to do. That is so great.

The sky is still overcast. We still haven't had any rain other than a few spots here and there. But I know God is going to send some soon. He's not going to let my garden keep looking so drak.

We mowed a lawn. It's quite a big lawn and we have to look after the garden too. But when it is finished the yard just looks so good. And I did my favourite part of gardening....pruning. That improves a garden so much. Came home feeling elated. So.... I did the ride on mowing in our yard. But no, I didn't stop there! I pruned the jasmine tree and got 2 barrow loads of branches  from there. Was I finished yet... oh no! I pruned all my cactus pot plants and geraniums and repotted aother plant. And then I had to finish because I received a reward of a beautiful, yummy pear and kiwi fruit SMOOTHIE!
Then after all that grubby work, I had a shower, washed my hair, scrubbed my nails and felt thoroughly wonderful! And just for good measure I did a workout on my abs pro machine and some weights for my arms and some toe touching, and then I came to do my blog.

And 2 good things that happened this morning...... well 3 really! Received the itinerary for our day tour of London and our day tour of Paris. And.... I booked tickets to see "Lion King" in London on June 9th. and lucky last, I weighed in at 88.3kg., the lightest I have been in 10years. Whowee!

And the only planned thing in amongst all that was mow the first lawn.

I think that was pretty good day, don't you?

I wish eveybody in the world peace and happiness and a day full of love. C

No comments:

Post a Comment